You may or may not be aware of this, but to a top-quality residential carpet cleaner, reviews matter – a lot.
You know all those residential carpet cleaner reviews customers write and post online, usually on websites like Yelp and Checkbook? They add up in more ways than one.
Why do reviews matter? Well, for starters:
- When shopping for professional carpet cleaning services near you, you can expect that about 97% of potential customers will consider carpet cleaning company reviews and star ratings.
- Positive customer reviews can significantly bolster those all-important Google search results.
- Amazing carpet cleaning reviews from customers about stain removal, pet odor removal, stain protection, and delicate antique upholstery cleaning will really enhance the reputation of a local professional cleaning service – because other customers take notice.
Even to Zerorez® – a highly advanced, IICRC-Certified, CRI-Platinium carpet cleaner – our own Zerorez® reviews are absolutely crucial.
That’s why we’re proud to have received so many good ones.
The 5-Star Carpet Cleaner in Washington DC and Northern Virginia
Looking through all the 5-Star online carpet cleaner reviews about Zerorez® DC – and they are almost entirely 5-Stars – a few common themes arise.
Check out the reviews customers have posted about Zerorez® DC on review sites like Yelp, Facebook, Listen360, and Angie’s List (where Zerorez® DC is a perennial A-Rated carpet cleaning company). What do you notice?
Well, there are a lot of “excellent job” and “highly recommend” and “definitely will hire Zerorez® again” – and as a local small business, we absolutely love reading those reviews. Our professional cleaning team is flattered by every positive review and is working hard for the next one!
But another theme is all those reviews talking about tough jobs we got done right. You know, jobs like pet odor and stain remover, Oriental rug cleaning, furniture cleaning, hardwood floor cleaning/waxing/polishing…challenging cleaning jobs where Zerorez® DC exceeded customer expectations.
Actual Reviews from Real Customers of Zerorez® DC
And we quote:
“I am very pleased with the job Jon did on my carpets today. Zerorez® never disappoints. Thank you Jon–very professional experience he did a great job on my amazing job.” – Marie S.
“We had a great experience with Zerorez® from start to finish. The appointment was easy to schedule, the estimate was accurate, they confirmed two days before and again 30 minutes before arrival. The tech was great – he explained what he was going to do, did it quickly and checked with us to make sure we were happy. Highly recommend the Zerorez® team!” – Allen G., Rockville, MD
“We used Zerorez® for the first time yesterday. The tech called when he was on his way. He was very professional and conscientious. He did a very thorough job in all the rooms and stairs. I loved how there was no hard residue left on the carpet. Additionally, they were true to their price quote. I’ve had other companies try to charge more after they arrive. We will definitely use them from now on.” – MB. B., Leesburg, VA
“I’ve used them twice and both times were fantastic! The gentleman who came over were thorough and polite. I will definitely be using them again!” – Jenna M.
“We really had some challenges – dirty carpet areas and some tough stains. Will did a great job. The carpet looks amazing! Thank you!” – L.C., Broadlands, VA
“Excellent customer service, professional staff, thorough service, and excellent cleaning! We look forward to our annual visit!” – Danielle F., Broadlands, VA
“The promptness of your response! You came out within two days of my call at a time that suited me. Will, the technician, was great! Very pleasant and was careful about contact in this Covid time.He listened to my concerns, spot treated every area that I requested, let me know exactly what the cost would be before he started and how long he would be in my home, and shared a detailed invoice with me after he was finished.” – V.D., Vienna, VA
“Great customer service. Manager went out of the way to schedule us last minute and on a Sunday. Technician did a great job and was very courteous.” – K.G., Fairfax, VA
The Zerorez® Difference: A Better, More Effective, Longer Lasting Clean
Did you know Zerorez® is fast becoming one of America’s most recommended carpet cleaning companies?
It makes sense, actually. No other residential or commercial carpet cleaning service offers what Zerorez® offers:
- Our patented, chemical-free, green-friendly No Residue® carpet cleaning process, including exclusive Zr Lifter®, Zr Wand™ and Zr Water™ technology
- Platinum-level laboratory-tested carpet cleaning systems, certified as the highest possible rating by the Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI)
- Our proprietary pH-infused Powered Water™ stain-protection solution means no sticky soap or detergent residue to attract more dirt and dust
- Industry-leading 30-day Gotta Love It! customer satisfaction guarantee, assuring you a complimentary re-cleaning if you’re not satisfied with any area
- Flexible scheduling, on-time arrival for appointments, and the friendly customer service you’d expect from a neighborhood carpet cleaning company near you.
So what matters the most when you’re looking at professional carpet cleaning reviews? And what matters the most when you’re writing one?
Committed to Earning Your 5-Star Review
Please call Zerorez® DC for your free, instant, no-obligation quote on carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning/restoration, stain and odor removal services, and our entire lineup of professional cleaning services for our residential, commercial, and industrial clients.
Locally owned and operated since 2015, Zerorez® DC serves Washington, DC, Northern Virginia (including Fairfax County, Loudoun County and Clark County), Stafford County, Virginia, and Montgomery County, Maryland, with “The Right Way To Clean.”
Be sure to ask about our current specials on carpet cleaning, rug cleaning, upholstery cleaning and more!